BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up)
Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and for their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
In combination with the experience gained through studying OTHM Level 4 & Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, this programme aims to provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment.
If students do not possess the required qualifications upon entry they can first complete the OTHM Level 4 & Level 5 Diploma in Business Management awarded by OTHM Qualifications. Following successful completion of the Stage 1 Diploma, students can gain direct entry onto the Stage 2 Top-Up. Students will be awarded with a full Bachelor’s degree upon completion of Stage 2.
To apply for this course, you need to possess the OTHM Level 4 & Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification.
What You Receive
You receive all the materials and support you need to help you balance study with your work and home commitments. The programme structure and learning materials allow you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be included via the multifaceted online learning platform:
- Course materials: Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
- Online webinars: Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor: Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing proces
- Comprehensive e-library: Read recommended study texts and reference books.
- Access to an international online community to keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.