MSc in Accountancy & Financial Management (top up)(University of Bolton)
Aligned to the final stage ACCA/CIMA programme, OTHM/Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance, our MSc in Accountancy and Financial
Management is designed to support your career development in business, accounting and financial management roles It offers the finance, accountancy and broader management knowledge that can be central to success in many private and public sector industries.
Our dedicated, highly qualified and experienced team will lead you in an exploration of the principles and practice of financial management and accounting, the context in which they operate, and how they are managed. We’ll help you acquire the applied skills involved in financial reporting and financial management, as well as wider management issues such as corporate and social responsibility, business ethics, risk and business strategy, financial
performance, and taxation/auditing.
This pathway consists of two stages:
Stage 1: OTHM/ Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance
Stage 2: MSc in Accounting & Finance from University of Bolton
Successful completion of the Stage 1 Diploma will enable direct entry onto the Stage 2 Top-Up programme.
Typically, applicants should possess:
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience, OR;
- Five years managerial work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis
- A good command of English
What You Receive
You receive all the materials and support you need to help you balance study with your work and home commitments. The programme structure and learning materials allow you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be included via the multifaceted online learning platform:
- Course materials: Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
- Online webinars: Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor: Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing proces
- Comprehensive e-library: Read recommended study texts and reference books.
- Mintel market reports: Company reports, financial analysis and industry information.
- Access to an international online community to keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.