MA in Tourism & Hospitality Management
No. of modules
6 modules + 1 dissertation
This programme gives you the knowledge, understanding and skills that are required by HR professionals and to enable you to effectively contribute to dynamic organisations.
Not only will you develop critical thinking skills as an adaptive, innovative and strategic manager, but you will also gain a clear understanding of the practical issues which organisations face today in managing individuals and workforces.
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
Delivered by Douglas Business School Awarded by OTHM Qualifications
- MA in Human Resource Management
- Delivered by London Graduate School
Typically, applicants should possess
- A Bachelors Degree qualification in any subject from a recognized institution and 1 or more years of working experience.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of two years of working experience.
- A Diploma of Higher Education or equivalent qualification awarded by universities and five years of working experience of which at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than eight years of work experience of which at least three years at managerial level.