Master of Business Administration(University of Bolton)
University of Bolton, UK
Online – Distance Learning
No. of modules
The MBA Top-up is a full-time career development programme for those with previous management experience which focuses on developing the strategic thinking skills needed in today’s global economy. Critical knowledge of organisations and their management, creative and systematic approaches to understanding business issues and developing knowledge of improving business and management practice are also part of this course.
No matter what part of industry or commerce you work in, the MBA top up course will assist you in gaining a critical understanding of the problems and challenges facing enterprises and organisations and equip you with the analytical and critical faculties to identify potential solutions. These qualities are sought by prestigious employers.
This programme consists of two stages as illustrated below. Following successful completion of the Stage 1 Diploma, students can gain direct entry onto the Stage 2 Top-Up. Students will be awarded with a full MBA degree from University of Bolton upon completion of Stage 2.
Awarded by IBA’s Postgraduate
Diploma in Business Adminstration
University of Bolton, UK
Master of Business Administration
Typically, applicants should possess:
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience, OR;
- Five years managerial work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis
- A good command of English
What You Receive
You receive all the materials and support you need to help you balance study with your work and home commitments. The programme structure and learning materials allow you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be included via the online learning platform:
- Course materials: Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
- Online webinars: Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor: Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing proces
- Comprehensive e-library: Read recommended study texts and reference books.
- Access to an international online community to keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.